An electronic payment delivery system that processes credit and debit transfer for institutions nationwide.
- The National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) regulates the ACH network.
Processing with ACH is fast, flexible and secure. ACH payments are a popular and efficient alternative to credit card or a paper check. Advantages include:
- Reduction in payment processing expense
- Paper Checks cost $3 - $5 per check to send, and time is spent to receive, process and deposit
- Credit Cards cost 1.5% - 3% of the purchase cost per transaction
- ACH cost less than $1 per transaction
- Improve billing efficiency and customer convenience
- Eliminates the time and effort required to write and deposit checks
- Eliminates the possibility of lost, stolen, or late checks
- Save time and resources with recurring billing and invoicing
- Capture more initiated sales by enabling customers that do not have a credit card to use their checking or savings account information to deduct funds for the payment of goods or services.
- Robust Report Options
- Access Pre-Made Check Reports, Pre-Made Customer Reports and create Customer Reports.
ACH Payments are processed using a customer’s bank account information to deduct funds directly from a checking or savings account to pay for goods or services
- Obtain customer authorization to electronically transact from their account for payment.
- Enter the customer's bank account information and transaction details into the “Gateway” (The Gateway sends transaction details for electronic processing).
- If initiated before 6 pm ET, the transaction will be submitted for processing that same day.
- If it is initiated after 6 pm ET, it will be submitted for processing the next business day.
- All transactions submitted in a day, prior to 6 pm ET, will batch out automatically at 6 pm.
- Once submitted, transactions take a minimum of three (3) business days to process.
- For example, A transaction that is submitted on Monday, before 6 pm ET, will be processed through Thursday.
- The settlement of funds will take place after 6 pm ET on the third day.
- All funds due will be electronically credited to the allotted business bank account.
Whether processing at the point of sale, through a website, via fax, email or even over the phone, VeriCheck helps businesses safely accept payments and manage transactions.
- WEB – Website-originated debit initiated by the customer
- PPD – Personal account debit entered through the online virtual terminal
- CCD – Business account debit entered through the online virtual terminal
- TEL – Telephone-originated payment (information provided by the customer over the phone)
- POP – Point of purchase (e.g., a cash register)
- BOC – Back office conversion (paper checks converted into electronic transfers)
- ARC – Accounts Receivable Checks converted into ACH transactions
- Each customer will receive credentials to access our online ACH payment terminal.
- Customers with existing payment terminals can use our API to easily integrate ACH payment processing functionality.
While we do service a variety of business types throughout the United States, there are certain business classifications that are listed on the Restricted and High-Risk List.
Yes, 2 months bank statements.
- Bank statements are also used to set the high-ticket amount
Funding time is set based on discoveries made during the underwriting evaluation. New/high-risk businesses may be put on extended funding until there is sufficient processing history.
- Standard Funding time is 3 days
- Extended Funding time is 5 days or greater
- Standard Credit Funding time is 4 days
- Extended Credit Funding time is 5 days
- Reversal Funding time is next day
No, this is not a standard requirement. However, businesses requesting accelerated funding, non-traditional or high-risk business types may require a reserve.
We generally do not make changes to funding time, velocity or credit functionality within the first 90 days.
- After 90 days, all change requests can be submitted to email@example.com
The VeriCheck servers are housed at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The VeriCheck Direct API (REST API) documentation is located on our website, under the Developers tab or visit docs.vericheck.com.
Yes, the VerICheck Direct API (REST API) language agnostic?
- Common programming languages that integrate with VeriCheck include: Java, .NET, Python, Ruby, and PHP.
The VeriCheck Direct (REST) API offers several features, including:
- Online billing
- Customer tokenization
- Retrieving status changes
- And much more...
Yes, VeriCheck Books is our front end solution. VeriCheck Books offers several features including:
- Single transactions
- Recurring billing
- Real time view of transactions
- Create and store customers
- Deposit report (additional reports available by request)