Process Electronic Debits and Credits via ACH
VeriCheck® allows users to generate ACH (Automated Clearing House) debits against any bank account in the US (Direct Payment via ACH). Our system also allows merchants to send outgoing credits to customers, employees, or vendors (Direct Deposit via ACH).
With our ACH Payment Processing system, you will have the ability to streamline your receivables, decrease payment float times, and increase the payment options you provide to customers as well as vendors.
When you sign up for an account you are given a username and password that gives you access to our merchant console. Inside the merchant console is everything your business needs to be successful in accepting and initiating ACH payments.
Whether your business needs the ability to run one-time payments or recurring payments, for things like subscription billing, our ACH payment processing system will .
Online ACH Payment Processing Features:
- Comprehensive online paperless check processing – saves businesses the expense and difficulty of implementing a turnkey payment processing solution. VeriCheck® provides all the service and functionality a business needs to start accepting checks online.
- Low cost, low implementation – paperless check processing does not require a traditional merchant account, therefore businesses enjoy lower processing and transaction fees.
- VeriCheck® – provides enterprise back-office services featuring robust reporting and reconciliation options. VeriCheck® provides businesses the tools they need to effectively manage their business.
- Industrial-strength security screening – ensures customers 100% online purchasing security over secure socket layer (SSL).
- Fraud and Risk Management- customizable fraud and risk management system that allows businesses to employ an optimal level of protection for their business. The result is maximized sales and minimized risk.
- Dedicated support – VeriCheck® provides advanced and reliable client support. VeriCheck® gives businesses the personal attention and responsiveness they need to successfully engage in commerce.