Point-of-Sale and Back Office Check 21 Processing
Check 21 refers to the process of converting original paper checks into digital copies. The digital copies of checks are electronically deposited to the bank in lieu of the original documents, eliminating the need to make physical deposits at the bank.
VeriCheck Check 21 Features
- The ability to use your existing bank account(s)
- Faster notification of returned items (1 business day vs. 7-10 days in paper form).
- Reduction of chargeback’s.
- VeriCheck Check Verification and Check Guarantee programs.
- Point-of-Sale and back office terminals with integrated credit cards readers and ID scanners.
- Remittance scanning, processing, and storage
- Acceleration of check clearing.
- Highly automated scanning process.
- Eliminates cost and resource intensive trips to the bank
- Dynamic reporting capability to access and retrieve transaction status, data, and images 24/7.
Document Types Acceptable Through Check 21 Include:
- Insurance Checks
- Corporate Checks
- Money Orders
- Bill Pay Checks
- Cashier’s Checks
- Government Checks
- Certified Checks
- Business Checks
- Personal Checks